The chamber champions the economic prosperity and quality of life for our region by being the voice of business, promoting collaboration and helping members’ businesses grow. Our members strive to create new opportunities for fellow members and generate networks of partners for better synergies for all businesses.
The chamber of commerce was formed with the specific purpose of establishing and maintaining an association of businesses. organizations and people interested in:
• Promoting the commercial, industrial and civic welfare for all people of the Highland area
• Creating a positive business climate
• Sponsoring and encouraging the producing and distribution of goods and services and the creation of jobs in the Highland area
• Advancing the economic, education, cultural and civic vitality of the Highland area
• Promoting and providing programs relevant to the members' needs
supporting a high quality of life in the community
• Representing members on city, county, state and national legislative and political affairs.