David and Daisy Clark of Highland celebrated their golden anniversary May 16 by exchanging vows at New Hope Missionary Baptist Church in San Bernardino. They had a dinner/reception at the National Orange Show, Renaissance Room. They are the parents of Dion Clark, principal of San Gorgonio High School and they were the San Bernardino Black Culture Foundation 2012/2013 Senior King and Queen.
- REV teacher arrested for setting poster on fire on campus
- One man dies at Nocturnal Wonderland concert
- UPDATE: Woman not wearing seat belt ejected in rollover, dies
- Loma Linda man arrested after 1-year-old boy is hurt
- Highland man arrested after $100,000 worth of stolen property is discovered
- Base Line rollover
- Highland crime alert for Wednesday, Sept. 19
- Longtime lieutenant lands in Highland
- San Bernardino vows to get tough on crime-infested apartments
- Murder suspect arrested after shooting in Highand
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News Updates
Would you like to receive our Breaking News updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!