The Time for Change Foundation is seeking donations for its 17th annual awards gala, which will be held from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday, April 12, at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, 222 N. Vineyard Ave. in Ontario.
Founded in 2002, the foundation is “been dedicated to helping homeless women and children achieve self-sufficiency by using an array of evidenced-based practices coupled with a strength-based approach to address their needs,” according to its website.
It will present these awards:
• The Lifetime Legacy Award to James and Rowena Ramos.
• The Ramos Family Spirit of Compassion Award to Tim Evans, founder of the Unforgettables Foundation and a Highland resident.
• The Dynamic Duo Award to Carlos and Audrey Martinez.
• The RISE Award for Restoring Inclusivity in Systemic Education to BLU Educational Foundation.
• The Child Care of the Year Award to Johnson Family Child Care.
• The Lady of Justice Award to Linda Lindsey.
• The Public Service Champion Award to Rialto Mayor Deborah Robertson.
• The Melinda Gates Inspiration Award to Beatriz Solis.
• And the Community Health Champion Award to Dr. Roger Hadley.
The sponsorship deadline is March 29. For more information, visit timeforchangefoundation.org or call (909) 886-2994.