Jail inmates released for COVID-19? That's right. You read it correctly.
Acting on orders from the California Judicial Council, the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department has had to release inmates who have been arrested for certain charges.
Unfortunately, that has included an alleged child abuser and an alleged human trafficking suspect.
You can read the full news release on Facebook page at https://facebook.com/SBCountyDA.
Keep Informed On This Topic:
Like this video and hit the subscribe button on our YouTube channel.
As featured on
- Highland on curfew after night of looting
- Highland readies for protest
- SBVC’s Class of 2020 celebrates first virtual graduation
- Valedictorians make SBCUSD class of 2020 history
- Cajon High seniors hold parade to celebrate their class of 2020
- A letter from RUSD Superintendent Arellano
- Protest held at Highland Crossings
- County and state reopen additional businesses
- Crime update: Wednesday, June 3
- Highland neighborhood honors its graduating seniors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News Updates
Would you like to receive our Breaking News updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!