The South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) has declared a residential no-burn alert effective Saturday, December 2, 2017 for all those living in the South Coast Air Basin, which includes Orange County and non-desert portions of Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino counties. SCAQMD reminds residents in these areas that burning wood in their fireplaces or any indoor or outdoor wood-burning device is prohibited from midnight tonight through midnight on Saturday. The no-burn rule prohibits burning wood as well as manufactured fire logs, such as those made from wax or paper.
- Two found dead in motel
- Two 17-year-olds arrested for carrying a loaded firearm and conspiring to commit robbery
- Dead body found in the wash south of Highland Avenue
- Michelle Strickland Love
- Highland crime alert for Tuesday, Oct. 16
- Pet shop run by ‘honest man’ celebrates first year
- Recycled wastewater tapped to cut imports
- Driver apologizes for killing woman
- Good Samaritans who stopped to help struck by another vehicle
- Felon driving stolen on Base Line arrested
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News Updates
Would you like to receive our Breaking News updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!