The South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) has extended a residential no-burn alert effective Wednesday, November 15, 2017 through Thursday November 16, 2017, for all those living in the South Coast Air Basin, which includes Orange County and non-desert portions of Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino counties. SCAQMD reminds residents in these areas that burning wood in their fireplaces or any indoor or outdoor wood-burning device is prohibited from now through midnight on Thursday. The no-burn rule prohibits burning wood as well as manufactured fire logs, such as those made from
- World War II heroine dies at 98
- Driver dies in solo crash on Lytle Creek Road
- Commissioners back houses for 127-year-old orange grove
- Two Los Angeles men shot in San Bernardino
- DA defends use of force and the suspect agrees
- Redlands to face Cajon in Mock Trial championship
- Highland crime alert for Monday. Dec. 10
- Cajon wins first-ever county mock trial championship
- Highland crime alert for Saturday, Dec. 8
- That magician at San G should be CIF Player of Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News Updates
Would you like to receive our Breaking News updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!