Six semi-trucks overturned Tuesday, Feb.11, causing multiple closures on Inland Empire freeways. The southbound 15 connector to the eastbound 10 remain closed along with the northbound 15 to the westbound 10 in addition to the eastbound 60, due to the amount of semis that have overturned in those areas. Caltrans has advised semi-trucks not to travel until the high-winds have died down. Winds from the north could gust up to 70 mph for parts of San Bernardino and Riverside counties, according to the National Weather Service. The winds were expected to peak early Tuesday morning and weaken by the afternoon. No word yet on when the freeways may reopen due to the amount of fallen semis that have to be removed from the roadways.
- Two claims filed against San Bernardino mayor
- Deputy Shelly Ponce on finding her niche
- Two arrests made for carjacking crime spree
- Hong Bao: San Manuel Casino’s newest Asian restaurant
- San Jacinto Wildlife Area is a great place for bird watchers
- Reichert speaks to SB Rotary
- Hepatitis A outbreak in San Bernardino County
- Congratulations to the Black History Bee winners
- Democrats hold annual luncheon at Elks Lodge
- Project to add new lanes to State Route 210 and Base Line begins
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Mileage: 40,000
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News Updates
Would you like to receive our Breaking News updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!