(BPT) - Real Christmas tree purchasers are more likely to place high importance on creating new holiday traditions with their families when compared with artificial tree users, a new survey reveals. In addition, the majority of real Christmas tree users incorporate a family tradition as part of their annual family outing to get a Christmas tree. In this video, real families share their real Christmas tree traditions, from the lights to the tree topper to making the final call on which tree to buy. For more on the survey and to learn about real Christmas trees, visit https://itschristmaskeepitreal.com/.
- Driver dead, child in critical condition after traffic collision
- SBCUSD’s gaining ground in anti-bullying battle
- 15-year-old rescued from human trafficking
- Thompson principal making hope happen
- VIEW FROM ABOVE: Biggest threat to area sports? Parents could top that list
- SBCUSD honors students
- Agencies re-think how they manage river habitat
- K-9 Officer captivates students at Holcomb
- Crime report: Friday, Nov. 8
- New charter school opens in SB
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Mileage: 64,500
- Mileage: 67,000
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News Updates
Would you like to receive our Breaking News updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!