As featured on
- 1903: Opened first clinic on Vine Street.
- 1904: Hospital founded on Nordina Street.
- 1920s: Local citizens, including Mr. and Mrs. E.M. Cope, donate 17 acres for a new hospital.
- 1929: Hospital moves to current site on Terracina Boulevard overlooking San Timoteo Canyon.
- 1955: Iconic round tower built.
- 1984: Major addition blocks view of the tower.
- 2007: Maternal child and surgery expansion building, which houses operating rooms on the first floor. On the second and third floors are delivery and neo-natal intensive-care unit.
- 2018: Major projects to add four operating rooms, expand ER and create an entrance separate from scheduled patients.
- Highland woman and others charged with identity theft
- Deputies find body shot on Rainbow Lane and dumped on Central Avenue
- Missing Highland woman found safe in Colton
- Highland man dies after solo motorcycle crash
- Deputies recover a stolen vehicle following a pursuit through Muscoy and San Bernardino
- Commission clears the way for Boulder Avenue makeover
- Highland crime alert for Tuesday, Nov. 13
- City Council votes to replace obsolete license plate reader
- Emmerton welcomes new principal
- Detectives arrest two for Grand Terrace armed robbery
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News Updates
Would you like to receive our Breaking News updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our weekly Calendar updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive Deals updates? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!