Search / 64 results found Showing: 1-10 of 64
Saturday night, a generous sampling of people from Highland and the surrounding area took advantage of a springtime event, to taste the delect…
- 1903: Opened first clinic on Vine Street.
- 1904: Hospital founded on Nordina Street.
- 1920s: Local citizens, including Mr. and Mrs. E.M. Cope, donate 17 acres for a new hospital.
- 1929: Hospital moves to current site on Terracina Boulevard overlooking San Timoteo Canyon.
- 1955: Iconic round tower built.
- 1984: Major addition blocks view of the tower.
- 2007: Maternal child and surgery expansion building, which houses operating rooms on the first floor. On the second and third floors are delivery and neo-natal intensive-care unit.
- 2018: Major projects to add four operating rooms, expand ER and create an entrance separate from scheduled patients.